Cooking without salt workshop

The Salt-Free Cooking Workshop lasts 3 hours                                  The price of this cooking workshop is upon request

It is often said, “you’ve never eaten so salt-free.” And that may well be true when you see how much salt is in our daily food. 80% of the salt (sodium) we consume daily comes from table salt that manufacturers add to bread, ready-made products, meat, deli meats, and cheese. We add the other 20% ourselves while preparing dishes. This way, you end up consuming twice as much salt per day as your body can handle. Not a healthy development. During the cooking workshop, you’ll get an idea of what herbs and spices can do in your dishes so you can leave the salt aside completely and still create a delicious meal!

A Preview: Cooking Without Salt 

Written by Michel Hanssen, this book is about the use of herbs and spice blends during cooking. Furthermore, the book (Cooking Without Salt) is full of tips and wonderful recipes to endlessly combine. The recipes are all without salt and serve as an inspiration for daily use. During this workshop, we will cook a beautiful 3-course dinner from Spice Wise, and at the end of the workshop, you’ll take the book home. This way, after this workshop, you can cook the most delicious and healthy dinners without salt! 

Curious about this book? Read all about it: It’s Possible: Cooking Deliciously with Less Salt Cooking Workshop

What’s Included in the Salt-Free Cooking Workshop

Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages

All ingredients and cooking equipment 

Including VAT

Price based on groups of at least 10 people

Book a Salt-Free Cooking Workshop 

You can always contact us for questions, reservations, or advice. Please use the contact form below. You will receive a response as soon as possible!